Are you our new Field Application Engineer?
We are expanding our relations with market leader in positioning- and IoT/M2M, u-blox AG in Switzerland. As a consequence hereof, we are looking for a technically well founded Field Application Engineer/technical-support person.
Engineering degree is not a must have but we expect candidates having a solid experience in the following:
- GPS/GNSS theory and practice
- Cellular communication and protocols
- WiFi and Bluetooth protocols
- AT commands for radio module controlling
- Protocols like: UDP, TCP/IP, TLS etc.
- Some familiarity with circuit design and layout
- General computer skills
- Some programming skills in C will be useful
We expect also that you:
- Are fluent in English (both in writing and speaking)
- Can work on your own but also can be part of a team
- Can cooperate with More Electronics sales team on managing Pre-Sales support
- Are energetic and can handle multiple support cases in parallel
- Like to talk/communicate with customers
- Have humor and are easy dealing with
You will be an integrated part of the More Electronics team which currently counts 8 people covering the Nordic region.
We believe we are offering a good place to work, in a relaxed atmosphere with a reasonable degree of freedom to form your own way of working.
It will be possible working from either your own home address in the Nordic region or from one of our offices in Copenhagen or in Stockholm.
There will be limited travelling activity for customer meetings and for technical training at u-blox facilities in Europe.
If the above causes your interest, we encourage you to send us your application and CV.
Please contact Peter Frederiksen on tel. +4523412293 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or for sending application.